Vision, Mission & Guiding Principles
|Vision||Six Guiding Principles|
A top 5 veterinary surgery in Singapore.
A veterinary surgery where it is fun to work and treat pets via a personalised veterinary services. Where pet owners and their children get good clinical outcomes for their pets and become our friends over the years.
1. We provide a great work and learning environment for staff.
2. We provide a very clean environment for warded pets, charging affordable rates and early discharge to reduce veterinary costs for clients.
3. We contribute to the community in partnership with corporations to educate young pet owners, pet shop operators and breeders. We have been involved, since 1995 in the "Be Kind To Pets" narrative community education under the sponsorship of asiahomes.com.
4. We know that time is a valuable asset for clients. We try to keep waiting time to less than 15 minutes for customers with prior appointments.
5. We recognise that sustainable profitability is essential to our success. We need to be profitable so that we can provide a highest standard of ethical and affordable service to our customers and to upgrade our premises, equipment and services.
6. Our Veterinarians, Veterinary Technicians, Dog Groomers and Interns must find time to be self-educated continually and attempt to write their clinical research and observations for the betterment of pet care. We try to share our findings with the pet community via the internet or by publishing books ourselves and/or in collaboration with others. Draft case studies are usually first published in Draft Case Studies: 2010vets and interesting case reports are published mainly in toapayohvets.com
|To establish Toa Payoh
Vets as a veterinary surgery of excellence in Singapore, providing
affordable veterinary health care costs without compromising our
integrity and ethical behaviour.
We channel efforts to address the roots of Singapore pet's problems through advocacy, prevention, education and research.
These efforts are shared via the internet with pet owners at Be Kind To Pets and Toilet training your puppy in Singapore.