Tuesday, September 8, 2026

6828. The big aunt

Oppressive heat.  8 Sep 2026: 

    Drove to Bishan to buy the two water melons and fruits. A variety.
    "DOCTOR!"she shouted so loudly, her voice slicing the hot air of the oppressive heat.
    Orange Audi. Easy to spot.

I said "Good afternöon". Ï am always here,"she replied Ünless I take care of my nephews and niecces for my young brother. Ï simply love children. They light up my life!"

Do you buy presents for them"?"I asked

Ï cane them"she replied in a loud laugh. No, I don't cane kids. They are so loveable. But my mum used to tied my hands behind my back and caned me, "she bent her body foreward to demonstrate. "Mum had a hard life...Keep sewing with the sewing machine,"she moved an imaginary cloth of a seamstress forward...One day, the needle poked into her finger. So painful."I cried. I couldn''t help her.
I was very naughty as a child!

"Today my grandson Evan charged and beat me,"I said. "He was very angry as I insisted he wear his shoes before going into the car. But he wanted to change when reaching the school!"She laughed. Later two pre-teen girls came to her stall. She held the younger 9 year old high up as a friend! 

She is just loud, expressive and jovial!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.