TP 40213 Silkie Terr, FS, 11 yrs
The lady owner saw a large dark blue left elbow tumour 2 cm x 1.5 cm x 1 cm on 6 Jul 2020.
Consulted Dr Daniel.
Pre-op blood test done on 6 Jul 2020.
1. High cholesterol
>20.7 mmol/L (3-6.6)
2. High level enzymes
ALT 503 U/L (less than 59)
3 Low White Cell count.
3.6 x 10^9/L (6-17)
N,L % normal (59%, 21% respectively), but absolute numbers lower than normal.
Monocytes 16.9% high (3-10%) but absolute number normal.
Platelets 566 x 10^9/L (200-500)
Pre-op blood test done on 13 Aug 2020.
DIET Fish4Dogs and JerHigh
1. Drastic drop of 2 kg bodyweight from 7 kg on 2 Jul to 5 kg today. Owner stopped JerHigh feeding 3 strips a day for the past 10 years and feed vegetables and home-cooked food.
2. Dog not eating the Hills ID low fat canine kibbles.
CP 25.9% Crude Fat 7.4%
compared to Fish4Dogs Finest Salmon Complete (Small bites). CP 26%, Fat 12%
1. Stop feeding excessive JerHigh said to be 20g/3 days
2. Weight loss drastic. BCS 3/9 thin. Top of lumbar vertebra visible.
3/ Feed ID in small amounts---powdered till 100% in 4 weeks.
4. L elbow tumour to be operated. Teeth had dropped. Thick tartar crust.
5. Liver Zentonil continue
Diet management - ID low fat according to weight wanted, i.e. 6 kg. Now 5 kg thin. .
No dog treats
Home cooked food and vegetables some.