30 minute talk. Instead of boring power point slides on how to be a responsible pet owner in Singapore, I will be showing videos
My videos on caring for your pet to permit it to live longer and have a good quality of life will likely be:
1. Oro-fistula and follow up in an old Chihuahua who had had pyometra
2. How to bathe a Roborovski hamster with generalised skin disease
3. Ear irrigations for a Golden Retriever with chronic ear infections
4. Emergency Caesarean section advices for the home-breeder
5. FIV in a stray cat
6. Blood in the urine in a dog
7. Tumours, Perineal hernias, Circum-anal tumours in older pets including hamsters, dogs, cats
8. Eye ulcers are emergencies.
9. Puppy parvoviral disease and prevention by vaccination.
Early detection of diseases and removal of tumour save lives. Be a responsible pet owner.
I hope the videos will last the 30-minute of talk and be entertaining and useful for the audience